Project Controls System function is to maintain effective control Study and Project management teams to successfully complete studies and deliver projects.
The Project Controls System provides the processes necessary for achieving these objectives:
- to maintain effective control of studies and projects
- and to provide motivation for Study and Project management teams to successfully complete studies
- and deliver projects which meet the overall objective stated above.
The objectives will only be achieved if the Project Controls are well defined and implemented.
This Project Controls System requires:
- a set of Minimum Standards and Procedures to be adopted and incorporated into the Study or Project contractor procedures, applied by expert personnel in managing the Study or Project contractor,
- and included in the procedures for activities managed by O’Meara & Associates directly.