Project Review and Due Diligence Services
Beyond the evermore stringent corporate governance requirements, independent project reviews are both cost effective and good standard practice.
OM&A has carried out project reviews on a multitude of projects across a range of industries.
We offer review services in the following areas:
- Independent Project Reviews
- Independent project reviews (IPRs) are an essential element of any structured project development system,such as CIS. Carried out periodically at specific stages of a project’s development, IPRs are essential to keeping a project on track and on budget.
- OM&A carries out comprehensive project reviews, covering all aspects of a project. Reviews can cover the following:
- Mine Planning
- Project Engineering
- Project Execution Planning
- Project Schedule
- Personnel and team assessment assessments
- Overall project readiness
- CAPEX and OPEX
- Financial model
- Financing structure
- Environmental and CSR
- Operational Readiness
- Cold Eyes Review
- Cold eyes reviews are short term mandates whereby an outside new team of experts looks at a specific aspect of a project.
- Not only are they cost effective, cold eyes reviews can reveal major project flaws.
- They can also encourage new thinking and differing approaches. OM&A can bring a diverse team of experts to review any aspect of a project.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence
- When M&A opportunities arise, time is critical. Acquirers need to assess the value of assets, and often in severely compressed time frames.
- When the target has significant future capital requirements, correctly assessing all aspects of their projects is essential to a successful transaction.
- OM&A can quickly mobilize a team of seasoned professionals, and can provide timely project assessments of capital projects, both for projects in progress and under development.